April 24, 2006

Goose "Get It How I Live It"

Goose "Get It How I Live It"


I sat and listened to this song for about 15 minutes and this is what I came up with. It is a half-assed song it sounds as if the man is depressed about rapping. Throughout the song there are adlibs that cause confusion as to what is being said, the beat is catchy yet annoying at the same time. Overall, this song isn't a single you'd hear on the radio, but something you would skip when playing the CD in your car. The main problem isn't really the lyrics, just the mixing overall and the energy in Goose's voice. Even though this wasn't the best review, I still see great potential in this song and this opinion should not be something to make you stop making music but simply try harder the next time around.


Rating : 4/10

Review by Crizpy

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain