August 3, 2006

www.triflingtimes.org



Some may think that it all began when a rogue group of corrupt NYPD pigs kicked in my door. Their minds were racing with murderous thoughts, and their guns blazing with evil intentions. They attempted to take everything away from me…even killed the one I loved.

But, I trace everything back to the day that I lost my parents at the tender age of thirteen, to a crazed drug addict on a PCP fueled rush. That day, my innocence was lost. That day, I met the man that would forever change my life.

I will forever be defined by the choices I have made from that point in my life forward. Murder, Mayhem , Revenge and Redemption .Before you judge me for what I became, I only ask that you take the time to fully understand what I was forced to become. I didn’t ask for this. It came looking for me. This is the story that Five-0 didn’t want you to know. The untold truth that forever corrupted my innocence. This is my story…


-Nathan Jones



No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain