November 9, 2006

My PPP Story.

Well let's just say I stumbled open yet another great opportunity to make a little money doing something that I've done for a while. Even as a professional there are times when you do a lot of pro bono work, for me most of the time it's for a good purpose so I have no real complaints. Just recently I found out about PayPerPost and of course when first taking a look I was suspicious as any sensible person should be of programs online that deal with money. But, I was actually quite pleased with the way the system worked and the method of payment was cool. I'm sitting on a wopping five bucks right now that's pending and you know what, I'm gonna probably spend it on a yet another domain name, or I can donate my earnings to charity, one of the options you have using this program. I think the site in very appealing. Pay Per Post is easy on the eyes and simple to navigate. Perhaps the ease of use is what hooked me. After getting over the intial wait for my blog to be approved I was happy to click on and complete my first opportunity. Now I want to get my bank up like the highest ranking bloggers on the homepage. How long will it take me to make a G. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain