December 12, 2006

John Henry Radio Vol. 16 - Rhthym & Breez Edition

Available FREE now at johnhenryradio.com and I-tunes

Peace to all my peeps who've been there through many years and then some. It is with some sorrow that I present to you JHR16. We've just suffered a loss to our household recently. Our 13-year-old Lab, Lulabelle passed away last Thursday morning after struggling with seizures during the past month. We know that she's had a great long and wonderful doggy life, but it still saddens me to write this without her sitting in the corner scratching herself or outside barking at the other dogs around here. She was an amazing companion, she will be missed.

Hip-hop gets me amped, but some great vocals always have a soothing effect. This week is my little get-up-and-go/reflect-and-recognize mix of song and verse. I've had the privilege of working with many incredible singers over the years who've broadened my ideas for choruses and who've brought some incredible choruses along with them. I wish that all of these could've have received the exposure deserving of the contributors, but at least they've found their way to you.

Enjoy,

Breez

JHR 16 Playlist:

SOMETIMES from the "Mic and the Music" EP
Feat. Reggie Watts of Maktub
Prod. Eric Krasno

NO MO CRYIN –exclusive unreleased-
Feat. Faraji
Prod. Juggla

BORN –Homeboy of the week-
from the "End of the weak presents 3 KINGS" album
Feat. Sinclair & Ed Goldson
Prod. Belief

DAY BY DAY – blast from the past 1997-
Feat. Michael Crump
Prod. Cash-us Clay Mack

APPRECIATION –exclusive unreleased-
Feat. B. Falsetto
Prod. Oran Juice

GOD BLESS –exclusive unreleased-
Feat. Sinclair
Prod. Nonezeo & Sinclair

STREETS 2005 mix–unreleased exclusive-
Feat. Jannine V.
Prod. DJ Static

Next week's show will be another special edition of JHR celebrating another birthday for Breez Evahflowin. In the tradition of the old live shows I used to have every year on my birthday look for an all "HOMEBOYS" addition of JHR as I sit back and enjoy the music of my peers who've made me what I am today, for better or worse…

Ps
Check out riotcontrolnyc.com for some dope blends from one of my main production geniuses Burt fox

Pps
The "FLY" ep is finally available for download at I-tunes or purchase a hard copy at Cdbaby.com, they're kinda like "breez evahflowin starter kits" great x-mas gift!

http://www.myspace.com/breezevahflowin
http://www.johnhenryradio.com/
http://cdbaby.com/cd/breezevahflowin

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain