July 9, 2008

Conscious & Rabbi Darkside @ Vox Pop July 15th

On Tuesday July 15th 7PM (Half Time Show is at 9PM. Don’t lollygag please) you’ll be able to catch me at Vox Pop in Brooklyn providing the halftime show entertainment for A to Z Emcee, hosted by Tah Phrum Duh Bush and Super King Armor. I have a 25 minute set. Tah ensured me that he’d be expecting a full set from me, or else...! Accompanying me on this night is a good friend of mine, Rabbi Darkside. You may recognize him from MTV’s Made. He’s teaching this young lady how to beatbox. Rabbi will be Djing this set as well as performing a tune with me and a tune of his own, a single from his forthcoming album ‘Building the Better Bomb’ (album release party 7.19.2008 at Mercury Lounge). Rabbi D in my opinions is one of the best emcees in New York. I wouldn’t produce anything for him if I didn’t feel so. Also making an appearance during my set is Brooklyn’s own Coole High. We have a couple songs that will make you ask, ‘So where’s that collaboration album?’. Soon come. Soon come. Pending acts, Gif, and Core Rhythm haven’t confirm their appearances yet. All in all, I’m putting together a great set that all in attendance will enjoy. If you can’t be there you still can check it out live online via the http://whoischillys.com/ website. We’ve got all areas covered...! The show is $3 for spectators. $10 for Contestants. Yeah remember it’s A to Z Emcee. An emcee challenge with a cash prize of fifty bucks. I’m the halftime entertainment...

Vox Pop
1022 Cortelyou Road Brooklyn, NY 11218 Q train to Cortelyou Road 718–940-2084

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain