October 27, 2008

Artist Of The Week - Donny Goines

Every artist wants it. Donnie Goines has it. The “it” in this case is buzz and I know Goines has it because I’d heard, or read, his name over two dozen times before I’d ever met the man. Whether it was emails, YouTube clips, or songs, everywhere I was turning there was something with Donny Goines’ name attached to it. A little over a month ago we finally bumped into each other at a show at The Knitting Factory. We spoke for a while about all things Hip-Hop and the hustle it takes to get on. The conversation was fantastic, which is why I decided to sit down with him again to let him share some of those words of wisdom with everyone. Along the way we also discussed his own career and how he’s worked his way to being such a talked about emcee. Click Here...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain