January 14, 2009

Creature's In Siberia, Brrrr....

FHHN just randomly hit up Creature, somewhere in the future, (it's already tomorrow there) in Russia.

Define Creaturenomics?
Creaturenomics.... A Rebel with a cause. A Creative Free thinker. And a generally good person who wants to contribute something uplifting to the universe. Oh Yeah, and a Hustler, Artistpenuer and Showman.

What are you doing in Sibera?
I'm emceeing a club called the heart club it's actually in Khabovsk which is really close to Sibera.

Seeing as in the fact that you have special dietary needs, what's the food situation like in Russia for you?
I go to the market and stay with fresh fruit and vegetables I drink herbal tea make avocado salad with mushrooms. I make it work with the resources I have.

You're going to Shanghi for?
I'm Going to Shanghai to emcee. You see, I'm a performer in every sense of the word. These clubs need an emcee to do that for the club. So I do what I do. I rap, hype the crowd. I'm doing my Chief Rocker Busy Bee thing...

What's the word on the next album? What's different, what's the same?
I'm writing it. It's honest, edgy, different from both albums but my d.n.a. flows thru it so there is a sameness. More flows, a little more experimentation on the beats. Concentrated lyricism.

What are you currently listening to? Why?
P.J Harvey, Outkast, Eminem, house music, 2pac, old Nas, Motorhead, Nick Cave. I'm enjoying the lyricism and the moods and different emotion it displays.

Visit Creature on Myspace
Photo by Eklektic

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain