April 19, 2009

A Twintterview With Praverb

FreeHiphopNow What's the name of your most recent Project? Hook us up with a link.
Praverb Center of Attention...http://tinyurl.com/clwfm7
FreeHiphopNow What's the general feedback been like for this release? What's different about this piece compared to the last?
Praverb the general feedback has been decent, I believe that the project highlights my discontent at the industry. The last project..
Praverb was a mixtape haha...
FreeHiphopNow Have you been performing a lot? Where are you located again?
Praverb sheesh the last time I performed was in 07' I believe...been on a hiatus haha and I am located in Northern Virginia...
FreeHiphopNowThat's a long time man. So other then having issues with the industry. How are you feeling about music? Anyone out that you like?
Praverb Sheesh I love music but personally I had to take a step back and regain that passion...I am feeling a lot of cats...Elzhi
Praverb Royce, Joe Budden, Crooked I, Sly Boogy, AML, Buff 1, Torae, Kenn Starr, Oddisee, Lyriciss, Skyzoo, Blue Scholars, Common...
Praverb Finale, Donny Goines, Reign Man, MC Juice, Brother Ali, T.I., Luda, Surreal, Blu, Pacific Division, Invincible, Termanology..
Praverb Cassidy, The Lox, Roc Marciano, Eminem, Diamond District, Kero One, Master 3, T.E.F.L.O.N., Memphis Reigns...and more
FreeHiphopNow How do you go about selecting production?
Praverb sheesh I usually work with a camp of producers that I have gathered through the years (Destro, Cold Legistics, and Hairy)

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain